question-icon

Suggest treatment for lump in the right testicle and hip pain

Posted on Fri, 29 Jul 2016
Question: My husband has just discovered a lump in his right testicle. He has had hip pain on the right side for the past several months.
Answered by Dr. Rishi (1 hour later)
Brief Answer:
It could be a mild infection or a Hernia.

Detailed Answer:
Hello.
Thank you for the question.
It could either be a mild infection of the testicle or could also be a hernia developing.
It would be best to get it examined by a Surgeon. On examining it would be easy to tell what it is.
If it is infection then it would settle with antibiotics and if it is a hernia then it would need Surgery.
But do not worry. There is treatment for both conditions. Therefore please get him examined.
Take care and do let me know if there are any queries on this issue. I would be happy to help.
Dr Rishi, New XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
Dr. Rishi

General Surgeon