Suggest treatment for lump in the right testicle and hip pain
It could be a mild infection or a Hernia.
Thank you for the question.
It could either be a mild infection of the testicle or could also be a hernia developing.
It would be best to get it examined by a Surgeon. On examining it would be easy to tell what it is.
If it is infection then it would settle with antibiotics and if it is a hernia then it would need Surgery.
But do not worry. There is treatment for both conditions. Therefore please get him examined.
Take care and do let me know if there are any queries on this issue. I would be happy to help.
Dr Rishi, New XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hip pain third testicle
- Treatment and cure for hip pain
- Treatment and cure for chronic hip pain
- What is the treatment for hip pain
- Hip pain treatment options
- Suggest treatment for back and hip pain
- Treatment for bilateral hip pain
- What is the treatment for right hip pain
- Right side hip pain
- Suggest treatment for hip pain