Suggest treatment for lump in the neck while on Invokana and Victoza
May be related
Thanks for your query.
Noted the history and understood your concerns.
The pain on the left side can be related to the lump which in case of diabetes can be an infected sebaceous cyst or a carbuncle.
Please do the following and let me know the feedback:
Check for the blood sugar whether normal or not.
Please post the photos of the lump as it helps sometimes for on-the-spot diagnosis.
Check if the lump is XXXXXXX or fixed; tender or not.
You may need a course of an antibiotic and anti-inflammatory medications on prescription.
Awaiting for your feedback.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Tight muscles lump on neck bone cysts treatment
- Suggest treatment for shoulder and neck pain
- Yoga for treatment of neck lump
- Suggest treatment for abdomen lump
- Suggest treatment for rashes on neck
- Treatment for chest tightness and painful lump on neck
- Suggest treatment for neck pain
- What is the treatment for lumps on my neck
- Suggest treatment for lump in the armpits
- Neck lump tendon treatment