Suggest treatment for lump in arm
Most probably lipomas, harmless and nothing to worry about
Hello ma'am and welcome.
Thank you for writing to us.
I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help. The diagnosis is most probably a lipoma or a neurofibroma. As you described the lumps to be located below the skin, a lipoma is more likely and is completely harmless.
As a physical examination would be most accurate to find the cause, I would still recommend you to bring it up the next time you meet your doctor, but in all honesty I do believe this is most likely to be a harmless lipoma, and is nothing to worry about.
I hope you find my response helpful. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I would be more than happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for painful lumps on head
- Lump in the arm treatment
- Suggest treatment for rash on arms and back
- Suggest treatment for abdomen lump
- Treatment for unexplained bruises on arms and lumps in elbow
- Lump in right bicep arm numb what are the treatments
- Suggest treatment for pain in left arm
- Suggest treatment for lump in the armpits
- Suggest treatment for cancerous lump on the tailbone
- Suggest treatment for arm pain