Suggest treatment for lump in arm
Take it on a serious note. Visit a doctor and get it evaluated.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone through the description and have checked the attached image. That the bulge is getting bigger concerns me. It is hard to comment on the underlying cause without examining clinically. From the description it seemed that it could be a lipoma (a swelling made of fatty tissue) but then it would have been very unlikely to grow in size. I would insist you to take it on a serious note and to visit a doctor without delay. If the clinical evaluation is inconclusive, a fine needle aspiration or even surgical removal might be necessary. I say these since the possibility of a cancerous growth has to be kept in mind.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for painful lumps on head
- Lump in the arm treatment
- Suggest treatment for rash on arms and back
- Suggest treatment for abdomen lump
- Treatment for unexplained bruises on arms and lumps in elbow
- Lump in right bicep arm numb what are the treatments
- Suggest treatment for pain in left arm
- Suggest treatment for lump in the armpits
- Suggest treatment for cancerous lump on the tailbone
- Suggest treatment for arm pain