Suggest treatment for lump behind the earlobe with back pain and night sweats

Posted on Tue, 19 Jul 2016 in Cancer
Question: Hi there I am a 28-year-old female I do not smoke I do not drink. I have found a small P size lump behind my right ear in the crease it is movable. I also found another one behind my right ear closer to the hairline but this one has shrunk in size. I have one more on the left side underneath my left ear lobe behind my Jaw line. Other symptoms include night sweats but I am on antidepressants I have had these night sweats for about six months or so back pain which is mild I have seen to doctors one said nothing to worry about the other doctor had me take a blood test and chest x-ray. They both came back normal. I am still very worried should I be? Could this be lymphoma? Also I have not been sick of any kind such as cold or flu or anything like that
Answered by Dr. Deepak Sundriyal 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Hello dear. You require investigations

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear. I have gone throught he details. Without a biopsy, it is difficult to ascertain the diagnosis. It may or may not be a lymphoma. I would advise you the following tests. Complete blood counts S. LDH and a biopsy of the swelling. Please revert back with the reports.
Thanks and regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Priyanka G Raj
Dr. Deepak Sundriyal

Oncologist