Suggest treatment for lump behind neck
Just for peace of mind i went to my regular doctor /Internal medicine. He felt it and smiled about my worry. He said it is nothing to be worried. only thing he told me that if it gets bigger, he will arrange to drain it out.
This thing is invisible, never hurts, but am scared of the ceast as i never felt before. and need an honest further opinion.
You are discussing with right specialist .
Hi Mr XXXXXXX ,
Thanks for the query.
I have read your query and understand your concern.
In my opinion , there no need to much concern .
I see many patient with similar complain & you are discussing with right specialist . ( ENT specialist )
As per your clinical history it appears that you are most probably having post auricular lymph node swelling or cyst which are common .
No need to much worry about it , this are common .
If it is increasing in size then we can do investigation like ultrasonography (USG) to know more about lymph node swelling or cyst .
Hope this information helpful to you .If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Tight muscles lump on neck bone cysts treatment
- Yoga for treatment of neck lump
- Suggest treatment for abdomen lump
- Suggest treatment for rashes on neck
- Treatment for chest tightness and painful lump on neck
- Suggest treatment for discomfort lump behind my head
- Suggest treatment for neck pain
- What is the treatment for lumps on my neck
- Suggest treatment for lump in the armpits
- Neck lump tendon treatment