Suggest treatment for lump behind neck
Just for peace of mind i went to my regular doctor /Internal medicine. He felt it and laughed about my worry. He said it is nothing to be worried. only thing he told me that if it gets bigger, he will arrange to drain it out.
This thing is invisible, never hurts, but am scared of the ceast as i never felt before. and need an honest further opinion.
Like your doctor mentioned, this is probably non consequential right now!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this small lump that has been of concern to you. My two best guesses are a cyst or a lymph node. Whether this represent a cysts or a lymph node has no pathological significance at this time. I will advice you to monitor only. If there are any changes especially with an observed increase in size, then further investigations may be considered at that time. Right now, doing anything beyond passive monitoring would not be of any additional help.
In all honesty, there is nothing to be concerned about at this time.. Monitor only. This has almost no potential of becoming a medical problem that needs further attention in the future. If you were to palpate everywhere else on your body which contains lymph glands, you would come up with several of these of which they are totally normal to me.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thanks for using our services and do feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Tight muscles lump on neck bone cysts treatment
- Yoga for treatment of neck lump
- Suggest treatment for abdomen lump
- Suggest treatment for rashes on neck
- Treatment for chest tightness and painful lump on neck
- Suggest treatment for discomfort lump behind my head
- Suggest treatment for neck pain
- What is the treatment for lumps on my neck
- Suggest treatment for lump in the armpits
- Neck lump tendon treatment