Suggest treatment for lumbar spondylitis
The pain is located to the right of spine, below the waist. No fever. Wondering if symptoms might indicate pancreatitis or ? Have never had that, but have never experienced similar pain, either. ???
Apply hot compress. Visit a physical therapist.
Thanks for asking on Health care magic.
Rather than pancreatitis, your pain seems to be due to lumbar spondylitis. Elderly people get such pain all the time. You need to see a physical therapist who can demonstrate the right exercises that would benefit you. Furthermore, he would also be able to administer therapies like ultrasound therapy or spinal traction which might be essential for your pain relief.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Diagnosed with lumbar spondylitis suggest treatment without surgery
- Symptoms of lumbar spondylitis
- Diagnosis of lumbar spondylitis
- Lumbar spondylitis causes
- Lumbar spondylitis vs spondylosis
- Treatment and cure for lumbar spondylitis
- Siddha medicine for lumbar spondylitis
- What is the possible treatment for lumbar spondylitis
- Mri of lumbar spondylitis
- What is sciatica and lumbar spondylitis