Suggest treatment for lower right-sided pain in buttocks causing painful walking
Avoid bending and meet orthopedic surgeon.
welcome at HCM
I have gone through your query and being your physician i completely understand your health concerns
is there any history of trauma ? what is status of your physical activity?
The pain which you have described appear most probably due to musculoskeletal in origin. Meet an orthopedic surgeon so that it can be adequately addressed.
There is need to get the x ray lumbosacral spine to look for any bone pathology and disc spacing. An ultrasound scan of the abdomen and pelvis is quite helpful in this setting.
After then we will be able to figure it out. you may need to take anti inflammatory drugs like mefanamic acid coupled with muscle relaxants like thiocholchicoside. avoid vigorous physical activity particularly bending.
hope your query is adeqautely addressed , if you still have any feel free to ask
dr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Continuous pain in the right side of head cause treatment
- Suggest treatment for pain in buttocks caused by an injury
- Suggest treatment for pain in lower calf
- Suggest treatment for back pain caused by sprained lower back
- Suggest treatment for lower chest pain
- Suggest treatment for lower back pain
- Suggest treatment for painful boil on buttocks
- Pain in right shoulder suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for lower right abdominal pain while defecating
- Suggest treatment for pain in lower abdomen