Suggest treatment for lower left abdominal pain

General Surgeon
Question
Hello, my lower left abdomen (a little lower then my hips) has been hurting a bit for about a month. the pain isn't consistent. It comes and goes. Today it hurts more then usual. The pain is more of just a aching and bruising feel. I have been starting to feel sick off and on for about a week or two. The only thing that helped settle my stomach was eating something.

I'm not sure if i have a lump there or not. I have had something there for a while but wasn't sure if it is a normal thing.

Thank you
Fri, 27 Apr 2018 in Abdominal Pain

Answered by Dr. Manjunath Metri 25 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Best is to get an Ultrasound Abdomen scan

Detailed Answer:
Hi and welcome to HealthcareMagic..
I thank you for posting your query here and I am definitely going to help you out..

I read your question completely and have understood it well enough..

Please note..

1. Right side has so many causes, but left side we can think of something related to ovaries or colon.

2. Apart from pain no other problems right?

3. Please get an Ultrasound Abdomen and Pelvis.
This will tell us the exact problem there..

4. We can treat based on the diagnosis..

Hope this helps you..
In case you need further assistance, please contact me directly.
Or you can close the question and rate..