Suggest treatment for lower back pain

Dr. Praveen Tayal

Orthopaedic Surgeon

Posted on Fri, 14 Apr 2017 in Back Pain
Question: My wife is suffering from lower back pain, coughing hurts her like makes her head going to explode, sensitivity in teeth, pain in neck, pressure when lowers her head, all over body aches. especially aches in spine. Organs hurt, she did take a lot of ibuprofen yesterday due to physical job
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Can be due to many causes.

Detailed Answer:
There are many causes for such symptoms.

Common ones are back muscle strain high blood pressure, low blood pressure, cervical spondylitis, anemia, and low blood sugar, use of sedatives, tranquilizers and antidepressants.

Uncommon reasons can be due to brain reasons or mgrane and viral fever.

My purpose of telling you the causes is so that you don't take your symptoms lightly and consult your doctor and get yourself physically examined along with various investigations.
I hope you understand

I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal