Suggest treatment for lower back pain
You need to get MRI of the spine
I have studied your case. I think you are having disc herniation in spine.For confirmation you need to get MRI of the spine.This will confirm the diagnosis and stage of the disease. Then we can plan accordingly.
1.Tablet Pregabalin M at night time.
2.Back muscle strengthening exercises.
3.Hot water fomentation. Volitran gel local application.
4.Avoid forward bending, weight lifting and bike or jerky games.
Most of the time this treatment is sufficient. In severe cases we can give epidural steroid injection. In very resistant cases we need surgery.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for sudden back pain
- Terrible back pain suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for back pain
- Suggest treatment for lower back pain
- Suggest treatment for chronic back pain
- Suggest treatment for back pain and cramps
- Suggest ayurvedic treatment for back pain
- Suggest treatment for severe back pain
- Suggest treatment for abdominal and lower back pain
- Treatment for lower back pain
- Suggest treatment for foot drop
- What are symptoms of rib fracture?
- What causes pain in inside of elbow of both arms?
- Suggest treatment for cervical spondylitis
- What causes red knots on arms,legs and body with swelling on ankles?
- What causes pain and swelling in knee and calf with history of...
- Can i travel with swollen ankle post injury?
- What causes throbbing pain in right side of abdomen?
- What is the cause and treatment for pain in heels?
- What causes pain in ankle radiating to heel?