Suggest treatment for lower back pain

Dr. Muhammad Ahmad

Posted on Mon, 26 Oct 2015 in Constipation
Question: I have been constipated since Tuesday I have tried numerous means what doctors have described and it has not worked so now I am getting lower back pain and I don't know what to do can you please get back in contact with me soon as you can thank you
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ahmad 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Here are a few things to do.

Detailed Answer:

Welcome to Health Care Magic.

Thanks for writing.

I am Dr.Muhammad Ahmad. I have read your question completely, i understand your concern and will try to help you in best way possible.

Here are a few suggestions which might help you.

1) Drink loads of water.
2) Use ample fibre..you can take fibre supplements for that.
3) You can use simple laxatives like lactulose or cremaffen.
4) If this didnt work i would suggest my patients tonuse sodium picosulfate.
5) The last resort is an enema that in 90% of the cases works.

If no method works then it is suggested for you to contact doctor as soon as possible.

I would also suggest you to avoid smoking, fats, meat coffee etc.

I hope this answered your question, a
if you have more please feel free to ask.

Regrads.

Dr.Muhammad Ahmad.

M.B.B.S(Licensed Family Physician)

Resident M.D.