Suggest treatment for lower back pain while having constipation
Thank you for asking
I read your question and i understand your concern. Small stool out put and the rolling stomach points towards defecation problem due to constipation which can also cause lower back pain, but at an age of 81 it could be due to many causes all fitting for back pain.
I would suggest take some laxatives for the bowel movement, drink plenty of fluids, modify diet and lifestyle, diet rich in fiber and exercise regularly. Take some Tylenol for the lower back pain and see if it helps.
I hope it helps. take good care of yourself and dont forget to close the discussion please.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Abdominal pain lower back pain constipation bloating treatment
- Suggest treatment for back pain
- Suggest treatment for lower back pain
- Constipation and upper back pain
- Suggest treatment for numb leg back pain and constipation
- Discharge lower back pain constipation
- Mid back pain and constipation
- Pheochromocytoma back pain constipation
- Treatment for lower back pain
- Cramps constipation lower back pain