Suggest treatment for lower back pain, puffy eyelids and dark circles under the eye
She has been diabetic, on metformin, for about 5 years. She has lost weight intentionally over the last 9 months.
I would like to first rule out a kidney problem.
Hi welcome to Health care magic,
Since your sister is a Diabetic, with puffy eyelids, frequency of urination, and back to front pain, I would like to first rule out a kidney problem.
Since you already have an appointment with your doctor he will try to rule this out.
Significant loss of weight in a Diabetic even if with intentional effort should always be investigated.
You can revert back after the doctor's visit with further queries/inputs.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Gharelu treatment for dark circles under eyes
- Suggest treatment for under eye dark circles
- Suggest treatment for back pain
- Suggest treatment for dark circles
- Suggest treatment for lower back pain
- Puffy dark circles under eyes
- Have dark circles under eyes puffiness treatment
- Dark circles under the eyes treatment in auckland
- Dark circles under eyes treatment
- Treatment for lower back pain