Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

196 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Suggest treatment for lower back pain, lumps on the shoulder blade and fatigue

Answered by
Dr. Endri Katro

General Surgeon

Practicing since :2009

Answered : 342 Questions

Posted on Tue, 4 Apr 2017 in Lump
Question: I was diagnosed with BPH 4 years ago when I had health insurance. I have not been back for a yearly follow-up since. The very painful symptoms are back now. I have additional changes in my body now as well and I need to know if they cancer symptoms. ********* I HAVE 2 KNOTS ON MY RIGHT SHOULDER BLADE /// LARGE CIST SIZE************ LOWER BACK PAIN, mostly at awakening and at bedtime*************** LOTS OF FATIGUE****** Should I schedule a visit with a Urologist and no a Family Medicine Practice. My Family medicine Doctor will only do a PSA LAB WORK and when it tests High they will recommend me to a Urologist anyway. FYI,,, This will be a CASH PAY VISIT,,,,,,, PLEASE ADVISE
Answered by Dr. Endri Katro 20 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Consult your family doctor

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thank you for asking Healthcaremagic.

I am Dr.Endri Katro and I will be answering at your questions:
-According to your question to consult an urologist or the family doctor for your symptoms (backpain,the cysts on your shoulder ect) i suggest that you consult your family doctor first. I understand that after the PSA results he will send you to the urologist, but at the same time he will be able to check your shoulder,the cysts that you describe and ask for further tests and exams if needed.

The urologist might not be able to answer your question about the lumps in your shoulder.

Even if you go straight at the urologist, he will probably ask for other tests or consults for the lumps, probably a surgeon.
But if you go to the family doctor, he will know what tests and exams need to be done first for the diagnose and the treatment of the lumps, the backpain and the HBP.

Wish you good health.

Dr.Endri Katro

If you have any other question,don't hesitate to contact me.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,  

Recent questions on  Back pain

doctor1 MD

Yes, my friend is bleeding and its not like a regular period, she is having lower back pain and pain in the right side but not all the time. Just now started spotting and this going on for three days and she has had unprotected sex, and she took her birth control, missed three days and she took it yesterday and started bleeding. PLEASE HELP.

doctor1 MD

hi my my age is 30 weight is 65. I am suffering frm thyroid problem frm 3 yrs. right now its 27. recently I am also suffering from back pain I had gone though the ct scan also but its normal bht my S.G.P.T and S.G.O.T is 130 and 110. My aso is increasing day by day. Please help me

doctor1 MD

Hi I have lower back pain, stomach pain esp to left side, left ovary area also, head aches, my breast are sore, tingling and at times left breast has discharge, im over 100 days late with period but have done 6 preg test over past month last one last week and all negative. i have discharge, im tired and moodie, please help.i am really worried and do not have the money to go to the doctors, can you help me or give me some information please, do i have to pay for this service.

doctor1 MD

QUESTION FOR ORTHOPEDIC CONSULTANT. Hi, I have been suffering from acute lower back pain and sciatica for a long time now. I am also unable to lie on my side as I get an ache and discomfort at the side of my thighs. I have had an MRI scan which reads : Reduced disc height and signal at L5/S1 with acute endplate stress changes. There is grade 1 degenerative retrolisthesis at this level. At L5/S1 there is a circumferential disc bulge but no significant foraminal stenosis or neural compression. What is the best course of treatment you would recommend please as the pain has made my life very debilitating. Many thanks. Donata

doctor1 MD

I get a lower back pain which is excrucitating right after my cycle ends.its remians for 4-5 days. And have to take painkillers.Its very debiliating.The feeling is like something in stuck inside which is unable to come out.My lower portion gets...

doctor1 MD

very small amount of brownish discharge after wiping, I finished my period just under 2 weeks ago, although I can't be precise. any reason for this?

doctor1 MD

I am 77 and take heart disease medications. I have lower back pain , am fatigued and joint pain. Suggestions?