Suggest treatment for lower back pain and stomach ache

Dr. T Chandrakant

General Surgeon

Posted on Sat, 3 Sep 2016 in Kidney Conditions
Question: if I have lower back pain a stomach ache constantly go in the bathroom very light headed and sweating what could that be
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Infection with toxemia

Detailed Answer:
Hi.
Thanks for your query, albeit short and specific.
To recapitulate: Female/43 - back pain - stomach ache - constantly going to bathroom - light headed and sweating - wants to know what it could be...

If you are talking about passing frequent bowel movements, this is enteritis with toxemia. If you are talking about frequent urination, this is UTI with toxemia. Sweating and light headedness are the symptoms to be taken seriously to get an early diagnosis and proper treatment to be started ASAP- as soon as possible.

I would advise you the following:
Consult your Doctor asap, get a clinical evaluation, examination, tests of stool, urine and blood, ultrasound and get started on a proper course of an antibiotic and supportive and symptomatic treatment as per the clinical evaluation.

I hope this answer helps you to get an early diagnosis and proper treatment asap, please feel free to ask for further relevant queries if you feel that there is a gap of communication.
Follow up: Dr. T Chandrakant 7 minutes later
Yes urination. Thank you very much. I hate going to doctor for everything so I thought I would ask first.
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 3 minutes later
Brief Answer:
I can understand

Detailed Answer:
I do agree with you.
But the symptoms indicate otherwise.
Please send the sample of urine for: Routine, microscopy, culture and sensitivity before you take the first dose of an antibiotic to get the proper reports.
Follow up: Dr. T Chandrakant 16 minutes later
Ok thank you
Brief Answer:
Most welcome

Detailed Answer:
Please attache reports once available and give follow up.
..........

You may please rate this answer before closure of the discussion once completed and can certainly contact me on the below link in future, whenever you may need me.
http://bit.ly/askdrtchandrakant