Suggest treatment for lower back pain and stiffness
1/3rd of the bilateral sacro-iliac joints. No joint effusion is seen.
You are having bilateral sacroillitis
I have studied your case.You are having bilateral sacroillitis. In this condition there is back pain and stiffness. I have following suggestions for you.
1. You need to take HCQ 200 mg tablet twice daily.
2.Tablet Saaz 500 mg twice daily.
3.Some time there is need of steroid injection under C arm guidance.
4.Hot water fomentation , swimming is helpful. Avoid heavy exercises and muscle injury, as it will increase your disease.
5.Tablet Medrol 8 mg twice daily for short time can be given.
I hope this answer will be useful for you. Let me know if there is any other followup questions.
Waiting for your esteemed advise.
No home remedies available
There is no home remedies available. But you can avoid curd, lemon, oranges. Avoid cold temperature in room and use hot water for bath. Unfortunately no home medicine is effective in this.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for back pain
- Suggest treatment for lower back pain
- Lower back pain and stiffness
- Lower back pain stiffness suggestions
- Playing sports severe back pain stiff shoulders and neck treatment
- Back pain and stiff neck
- What medication be taken for lower back pain and stiffness
- Suggest treatment for abdominal and lower back pain
- Treatment for lower back pain
- Stiff back pain