• question-icon

Suggest treatment for lower back pain and leg cramps

Posted on Thu, 29 Jun 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: i HAVE LEG AND LOW BACK PAIN THAT SEEM TO GO HAND IN HAND. TIGHTNESS, BURNING SENSATION, AND CONSTANT ACHING IN THE LEGS ALONG WITH CONSTANT ACHING IN THE BACK. EXERCISE MAKES IT WORSE. MUSCLES IN THE LEGS ARE ALWAYS VERY TIGHT. STRETCHING AND MASSAGE THERAPY HELP A LITTLE, BUT NOT ENOUGH. I'VE TRIED LYRICA WITH NO RESULTS. THANKS. YYYY@YYYY
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 29 minutes later
Brief Answer:
CRestor is the most likley cause!

Detailed Answer:
HI,

I have reviewed your medications. The anti cholesterol drug crestor is the most likely cause of your pain. I will suggest that you bring this to your doctor's attention. There are other medications that can be used in place of this drug.

I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to follow up with me if need be.
Dr. Ivo Ditah