Suggest treatment for lower back pain and fever
You have stone either in kidney or Ureter..
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have low back ache with fever and frquent urination.
All these symptoms strongly suggest presence of stone either in the kidney or Ureter.
You need to consult qualified Urologist for clinical assessment and get foolowing basic tests under his guidance to confirm the diagnosis.
1) Routine urine test and urine culture
2) Ultrasound scanning of abdomen and pelvis.
In the mean while start taking broad spectrum antibiotics like Cefixime along with urinary antiseptic like Nitrofurantoin and anti spamodic like Cyclopam twice daily and urine alkaliser thrice daily.Later on switch on to appropriate
antibiotics as per culture report.
Get the prescription of medicines from your family Physician.
Ensure to drink more water.To keep your urine dilute This will help to control dysuria.
Further treatment will depend upon the site of the stone, size of the stone and back pressure changes in kidney (Hydronephrosis).
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the treatments for cough fever and back pain
- Suggest treatment for back pain
- Tdap back pain and fever
- Shivering with fever back pain
- Suggest treatment for lower back pain
- Fever back pain rashes
- Suggest treatment for abdominal and lower back pain
- Lower back pain contagious no fever
- Typhoid fever back pain
- Treatment for lower back pain