Suggest treatment for lower back pain and cramps
Wait for a week. You may start your period.
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
I am Dr Ramadevi Wani. I will be answering your concerns today.
Have you always had regular cycles? Occasionally a period can be delayed and this is normal.
There are several other reasons for the delay in the period. The common reasons are
1. Physical or emotional stress
2. Sudden change in body weight ( increase or decrease by interfering with hormone secretion from pituitary)
3. PCOD ( Polycystic ovary disease)
4. Thyroid disease
5. Increased secretion of prolactin hormone
Since you already are experiencing back pain and cramps, wait for a week. Your period may start. If not get a blood pregnancy test done as it is more sensitive and reliable than home pregnancy test. If it is negative consult your doctor and take progesterone to start your period.
If the irregularity in periods persists, you need to be investigated to find out the cause.
I hope this helps. If you have any further queries, do write to me through Healthcare Magic. I will be happy to answer.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for sudden back pain
- Terrible back pain suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for back pain
- Suggest treatment for lower back pain
- Suggest treatment for chronic back pain
- Suggest ayurvedic treatment for back pain
- Suggest treatment for back pain and cramps
- Suggest treatment for severe back pain
- Suggest treatment for abdominal and lower back pain
- Treatment for lower back pain