Suggest treatment for lower back pain and constipation
Please read below
Thanks for asking to healthcaremagic
The nerves that arise from the lower back regulates the functions of intestines like peristalsis.Due to reasons like disc herniation,tumour,bony(vertebral) deformities,Spinal trauma etc nerve impingement/compression occurs which can result in severe back pain and also in regulatory signals not carried to the endpoint i.e here we speak about intestine causing insufficient peristalsis leading to constipation.
Hope this answers your query
Further queries are welcome
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Abdominal pain lower back pain constipation bloating treatment
- Suggest treatment for back pain
- Suggest treatment for lower back pain
- Constipation and upper back pain
- Suggest treatment for numb leg back pain and constipation
- Discharge lower back pain constipation
- Mid back pain and constipation
- Pheochromocytoma back pain constipation
- Treatment for lower back pain
- Cramps constipation lower back pain
- Is Albuterol more than four times a week unsafe?
- What does a healthy balanced diet contain?
- Is prolonged Tramadol intake dangerous?
- What does my ultrasound scan report indicate?
- Does Dayquil increase BP?
- What causes prolonged periods?
- What causes severe chronic headache with history of VP shunt surgery?
- Suggest treatment for cyst and stage 3 kidney disease
- Suggest treatment for dry mouth and numbness in throat
- What casues myoclonic jerks in arm?