Suggest treatment for lower back and hip pain
Various possibilities include appendix inflammatio
I have studied your case.
Pain in back radiating to stomach with fever indicates abdominal or pelvis pathology.
Various possibilities include appendix inflammation, gall bladder infection, to muscle strain or renal calculi.
Possibility of sciatica can be ruled out by MRI spine or hip.
You may need X ray and Ultrasonography abdomen and pelvis.
And also check your vit B12 and vit D3 level.
Medication like methylcobalamine and analgesic will reduce pain.
You may consult physiotherapist for guidance. He may start TENS, or ultrasound which is helpful in your case.
Hope this helps. Wish you a speedy recovery.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hip pain treatment options
- Constant back and hip pain
- Suggest treatment for back and hip pain
- Back hip pain nausea
- Treatment for bilateral hip pain
- Left lower back hip pain
- Endometriosis lower back hip pain
- Severe back and hip pain
- What is the best treatment for back and hip pain
- Suggest treatment for hip pain