Suggest treatment for lower back and abdominal pain
Can be due to many reasons.
Thanks for posting your query.
The pain of the lower side of your back can be due to-
1. Lumbar muscle strain- due to tear or pull of muscle fibres.
2. Infections like paraspinal abscess.
3. Lumbar disc herniation, sciatica, etc.
4. Arthritis or ankylosing spondylosis.
5. Weak core muscles-Strengthening the muscles that support the spine helps keep the spine in its proper position and reduce risk of sprains, strains and lower back pain.
6. Vitamin D3 deficiency.
Proper diagnosis involves investigations like ultrasound of the abdomen, X-ray and MRI of the spine after an examination by your primary physician.
The treatment will then depend on the cause.
Hot fomentation and oral muscle relaxants can provide a temporary relief till then.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL XXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain and vomiting
- Suggest treatments for abdominal pain
- Lower back pain lower abdominal pain bloating
- Abdominal pain lower back pain constipation bloating treatment
- Lower back and abdominal pain in women
- What is the treatment for lower abdominal pain
- Right side lower abdominal pain and back pain
- Treatment for lower abdominal pain
- Mid back pain and lower right abdominal pain
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain and bloating