Suggest treatment for lower abdominal pain
Respected XXXX, hi need detailed elaboration of it please.
Respected XXXX, hi
*Lower stomach ache for long duration has vivid conditions associated & there
are many differential diagnosis for the same.
*Sorry to say but we require lot many information in relation to your query,
kindly provide me the same at convinience :
1.type of pain with intensity , frequency , severity , exact location, time of onset
either in relation to any activity or food intake or empty stomach like that,
shifting to any other part of the body ; how pain is relieved after starting
2.associated symptoms as fever , anorexia , vomiting , backache , lethargy
3.bowel movements in detail as constipation / more frequency / other difficulty
bleeding in stool / frothy / mucus / sticky
4.associated illnesses as high blood pressure, diabetes, thyroid problem,heart
related problem any other medical ailment
5.type of foods consuming
6.any problem in breathing / chest
7.sensation of reflux after food intake
9.activity pattern - active / lethargic
10.any exercises / change of weight in relation to starting of pain
11.abuse of smoking / alcohol / other substances
12.stress / anxiety / mood
13.taking any medicines for this or other condition
14.any reports done till now
15.any other information which you would like to share pertaining to this
Hope you understand the seriousness of my queries.
Thanks for using Health care magic & giving me an opportunity to serve you
in the needy time of your medical help.
Awaiting for your reverting.
Regards dear take care.
Sharp burst which makes me short of breath the pain is always there but only a constant ache. I'm a type 2 diabetic taking Byetta twice a day 10ml diabex 1000 twice a day that's the only medical condition I have. I have had my tubes cut 27 yrs ago and both my appendix and gallbladder removed yrs ago
Respected XXXX, hi it`s Chronic Gastritis, can be cured totally
Respected XXXX, hi thanks for details.
*Symptoms relates to Chronic Gastritis either due to Diabetic gastroparesis /
Post-Cholecystectomy syndrome / other reasons.
*Corner stone of treatment aspect is mainly Life Style modifications along with
some contribution of medicinal ailments.
- take small amounts of foods with intervals.
- chew your food very thoroughly.
- keep fix timings of breakfast, lunch , dinner till possible.
- avoid prolonged fasting / overeating .
- maintain hydration with plenty of liquids preferably boiled water, coconut
water, green tea , home made juices, butter milk etc.
- avoid all oily / spicy / nonveg stuffs / beverages / cheese / excess
- maintain diet plans to have smooth bowel evacuations .
- avoid smoking / alcohol / abuse substances if any .
- remain ambulatory , regular walking in fresh air , light exercises at home
specifically with Deep breathing exercises & YOGA ( Kapalbhati & Anulomvilom
compulsorily ) for 30 min. daily without failure .
- avoid sleeping for atleast 2 hours after lunch / dinner .
- avoid stress / anxiety .
- have sound adequate sleep of 8 hours .
- keep your BP , Blood sugar , S.Cholesterol, weight under control.
- continue your current medications as it is.
- in our clinic we recommend Tab. Pantoprazole (40)mg morning & evening 30
minutes before meals ; Tab. Acetaminophen (325)mg mor & eve after meals
for 10 days with regular follow up.
- you may require evaluation in terms of Complete Blood counts , Ultrasound of
Abdomen Pelvis & Upper GI scopy with Biopsy for H.Pylori infection if at all in
future for evaluation purpose.
*Hope I have narrated in enough details.
*Welcome for any further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lower abdominal pain with mirena
- Lower abdominal pain on implanon
- Lower abdominal pain on cerazette
- What is the treatment for lower abdominal pain
- Treatment for lower abdominal pain
- Menopause and lower abdominal pain
- Lower abdominal pain taken proverb treatment reason
- Fatigue lower abdominal pain
- Lower abdominal pain
- Lower abdominal pain ketonuria