Suggest treatment for lower abdominal pain and nausea
Pregnancy not likely.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
Having periods just two wees ago and with the tubes tied the chances of conception are less than 3%. You need to wait for at least 2 weeks more to rule out pregnancy completely.
The pain in lower abdomen can be due to an intestinal infection colic gas indigestion or a urinary infection. Do take an over the counter anti spasmodic and see if it helps.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lower abdominal pain with mirena
- Lower abdominal pain on implanon
- Lower abdominal pain gas and nausea
- Lower abdominal pain on cerazette
- What is the treatment for lower abdominal pain
- Lower abdominal pain headache nausea
- Treatment for lower abdominal pain
- Lower abdominal pain taken proverb treatment reason
- Lower abdominal pain ketonuria
- Have lower abdominal pain nausea belching