Suggest treatment for lower abdominal discomfort
very low risk for cancer
urinary tract infections in women are very common and there is no strong suspicion of cancer based on a recurrence. Since you've had more than one infection though, a radiological assessment of your urinary tract is recommended.
Having blood in the urine is another thing. If there is no infection but there is blood in the urine specimen then ruling out cancer is essential.
So in conclusion, with the provided information there is no signficant risk or suspicion of cancer. Antibiotic treatment and radiological assessment of the urinary tract is indicated.
I hope it helps!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lower abdominal discomfort causes
- Lower abdominal discomfort excess saliva
- Symptoms of Lower abdominal discomfort
- Diagnosis of Lower abdominal discomfort
- Treatment and cure for Lower abdominal discomfort
- Missed period lower abdomin discomfort
- Lower abdominal discomfort with frequent urination
- Lower abdominal discomfort is it miscarriage
- Drugs/medication for Lower abdominal discomfort
- Is lower abdominal discomfort a sign of uterine cancer