Suggest treatment for lower abdominal cramps after a bubble fertility test
I am not having very painful ovulation and scared something has gone wrong
If the severity of cramps is reducing day by day, then you need not worry.
Welcome to Healthcare magic.
I am Dr Ramadevi Wani. I will be answering your concerns.
Usually one experiences cramps in the lower abdomen for a day or two after the air and bubble procedure. Since how many days you are having these cramps? If the severity of cramps is reducing day by day, then you need not worry. Consult your doctor and take a pain killer for two days.
Ovulation need not be painful always. Nothing has gone wrong. Don’t worry.
In some women ovulation can cause lower abdominal cramps ( in case this is your ovulation time).
If the severity of cramps is worsening and if it is associated with foul smelling vaginal discharge and fever then it is suggestive of infection. In that case you should see your doctor immediately.
I hope this is helpful. If you have further concerns, I will be happy to answer.
The intensity of pain during ovulation can vary from cycle to cycle.
The intensity of pain during ovulation can vary from cycle to cycle and this is normal. Do not worry about it. It does not require any treatment.
If you have further concerns, do write to me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Frequent urination lower abdominal cramps any suggestion
- Treatment and cure for lower abdominal cramping
- Lower abdominal cramps after missing aperiod
- Treatment for abdominal cramping and pelvic pain after hysterectomy
- Lower abdominal cramps after embryo transfer
- Lower abdominal cramps 3 months after delivery
- Is it normal to have lower abdominal cramps after a miscarriage
- Lower abdominal cramping after period
- What is the treatment for lower abdominal cramping
- Treatment and cure for abdominal cramp