Suggest treatment for lower abdominal and back pain, foul urine odor and rashes
Possible pelvic Infection
I can certainly understand your concern.
I have worked through your attached query in detail.
As per your symptoms, the possibility of a pelvic Infection is high.
It's advisable to consider a short course of oral antibiotics and an ultrasound abdomen at the earliest.
Further management if any is largely based on test results.
Please check with your physician if s/he shares my view and if can prescribe these medications and tests to you.
Post your further queries if any
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lower abdominal and back pain
- Terrible back pain suggest treatment
- Treatment for abdominal and back pain
- Suggest treatment for back pain
- Suggest treatment for lower back pain
- Suggest treatment for back pain and cramps
- Suggest ayurvedic treatment for back pain
- Suggest treatment for abdominal and lower back pain
- Treatment for lower back pain
- Treatment for lower abdominal and back pain
- Does excessive massage result in temporary nerve damage?
- What is the prognosis for CKD with eGFR of 52?
- Suggest treatment for sore lesions on the chin and buttocks, nausea and...
- What do ingestion, diarrhea and brain fog indicate despite following a...
- Can CFS and de Quervain tenosynovitis increase one's CK levels?
- What causes chronic vomiting after several surgeries around the uterus...
- What causes difficulty in sleeping in an elderly person?
- Suggest ways to lose weight in a healthy manner
- Suggest treatment for persistent sinus infection
- Suggest remedies for swelling and purple bruise around the finger nails