Suggest treatment for low sperm motility
I am 36 years old and my wife is 29. We are trying to have baby for past 6 months. My semen tests were done and found to have low motility.
Sperm Count - 44 million/ml
Active motile: 5%, Sluggish motile 15%, Non-motile 80%
Normal - 60%
Abnormal - 40%
Pus Cells - 1-2 /HPF
RBC - 1-2 /HPF
Epithelial Cells - Occassional
Doctor have advised me to take the following medicines for 3 months. Could you please provide your suggestion if it is fine to take the below medicines for 3 months:
1) Fertisure M (Twice daily)
2) Clome 25 (once daily)
3) Tentax Royale (Twice Daily to be continued for more than 3 months)
4) Hucog HP 5000 injection (Weekly once for 3 months)
Suddenly for past 1 week , I am having erection problems and doctor suggested below:
Penegra 50 mg (when required).
Kindly request your valuable suggestion.
Pl get the above tests
I understand I have answered your query earlier. However since I am a sexologist and you addressed this question to sexologist, I choose to answer your question again. Let me know if you have any issues.
My suggestion remains as discussed earlier. You should consider getting the following tests done before starting medications.
1- Repeat semen analysis from a different lab after 2 days abstinence
2-Sperm antibodies test
3- most common is size of veins in pampiniform plexus by color doppler of scrotum.
You can discuss with your prescribing doctor.
Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Reasons for low sperm motility
- Urologist suggestions on sperm motility
- Low sperm motility bupropion
- What is the treatment for sperm motility and size
- Low sperm motility
- What is low sperm motility
- Low sperm motility hypothyroidism
- Treatment for b grade sperm motility
- Suggest treatment to increase sperm motility
- Homeopathic treatment for low sperm motility
- What are the side effects of regular masturbation?
- Suggest remedy for pain in scrotum
- Can Prodep and Tetrafol effective in treatment of premature ejaculation?
- Suggest treatment for pain and non retraction of foreskin
- What causes sour blisters on thighs?
- Suggest remedies to overcome anxiety caused due to antidepressants
- Suggest treatment for pain in testicles
- Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction
- What causes headache during intercourse?
- What causes difficulty in getting an erection?