Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

137 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Suggest treatment for low sexual desire in men

Answered by
Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe


Practicing since :2014

Answered : 2243 Questions

Posted on Wed, 22 Mar 2017 in Sexual Health
Question: My boyfriend will not go down on me for the world but when he is drunk I can't keep him away from eating me out. Two extremes and I don't know why. It is the only way I orgasm and he knows. He says it is not the taste or intimacy or his dominating me thing as for other guys. So it is a mystery to me and it drives me crazy. Btw he gets off faster and likes it better when I go down on him. So often we have sex for hour but neither of us gets off. What do I do!!!
Answered by Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe 3 hours later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Hello, and thanks for your question.

While I understand this can be uncomfortable, the only way for this issue to be addressed is for you to sit down and talk with him about it directly. He may not know how important it is to you, and likewise, you may not know his reasoning behind why he doesn't want to do it. A full discussion of the issue will certainly bring some clarity.

Dr Sheppe

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee
Follow up: Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe 2 hours later
Thank you for the answer. I try to do that but im not getting any luck. It seems like he doesn't know the answer either. It is just something he doesn't want to do. I guess I wonder why would straight man who is atracted to me did not want to do it. He likes it in return and he says i taste good. So thats not the problem. What is the psycholog behind this? Any possibilities? XXXX
Answered by Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe 24 hours later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
It is impossible to know without talking to him. That is my recommendation to you -- even though it may be uncomfortable, it is very important to have a detailed and XXXXXXX conversation with him about this. That way you will know what he is thinking.

Please remember to rate and close this answer thread when you are finished and satisfied.

In the future, for continuity of care, I encourage you to contact me directly at my private web address below. After you ask a direct question, it would be my pleasure to be your dedicated personal physician on this website. My name is Dr. Sheppe, and I am an XXXXXXX doctor working in New York City at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, ranked #1 for Psychiatry in the United States ( For a personalized comprehensive evaluation, treatment recommendations, and individual therapy, ask me at HealthCareMagic at this private web address:
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on