Suggest treatment for low libido, stress and erection problem

Posted on Tue, 9 Jun 2015 in Sexual Health
Question: Dear Sir / Ma'am ,
I have a issue with my sexual life from last few couple of years i am been trying to improve on my sexual relation with my girl friend but it is day by day decreasing , i am having good food as well but not getting why it is happening so kindly help me out ...
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Pl. reply the details of your problem

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for query
You have some skin problem for the last few years as asked by you previously. I. Donot know the nature of skin disease but your sex problem can be related to the skin problem or the medicines you may be taking for this. You need to tell me whether the problem is related to reduced desire, reduced hardness or something else. Your skin problem is not being diagnosed as you said Is it related to stress ( Dermatitis Artifacta) Stress can cause sex problem as well. so I need to know what is going on in your life, medicines being taken .
Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj
Follow up: Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 31 minutes later
Sir , Yes few medicines which i have consumed in my teenage years those are reduced desire , reduce hardnes..etc etc .. Now can it be resolved this issues,,,
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 3 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Answer a few queries

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Yes, these can be resolved for sure. Are you now taking any medicines, Are you very much stressed and how is your sleep? Do you smoke or take alcohol?
Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa

Follow up: Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 12 hours later
Yes stress may be a problem to get low sex power .. less interest on sex , kindly give some tips or any other remedy to come off this problem .
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 12 hours later
Brief Answer:
assess on Hamilton's Scale

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Please assess yourself on Hamilton's Rating scale for anxiety after down loading from net. This will help me understand the level of stress.Just write Hamilton's scale for anxiety in browser , you will get the scale
Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa
Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa

Sexologist