Suggest treatment for low libido in women
reasons are many, treatment depnds on reason
Thanks for writing to us.
There are many reasons for low libido in women.I would like to give general idea to you about the same.
A wide range of illnesses, physical changes and medications can cause a low sex drive, including:
-Sexual problems. If you experience pain during sex or an inability to orgasm
- Medical diseases. Numerous nonsexual diseases can also affect desire for sex, including arthritis, cancer, diabetes, high blood pressure, coronary artery disease and neurological diseases.
- Medications. Many prescription medicationsincluding some antidepressants and anti-seizure medications
Changes in your hormone levels may alter your desire for sex. This can occur during:
Menopause. however it will not be case in you
- At the same time, women may also experience a decrease in testosterone
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding.
Your problems don't have to be physical or biological to be real. There are many psychological causes of low sex drive, including:
Mental health problems, such as anxiety or depression
Stress, such as financial stress or work stress
Poor body image
History of physical or sexual abuse
Previous negative sexual experiences
For many women, emotional closeness is an essential prelude to sexual intimacy. So problems in your relationship can be a major factor in low sex drive. Decreased interest in sex is often a result of ongoing issues, such as
-Lack of connection with your partner
- Unresolved conflicts or fights
- Poor communication of sexual needs and preferences
- Infidelity or breach of trust
Treatment depends on cause.
From above answer please give more detail about your problem.
Since when do you have problem? Are you married or not? And other relevant information which you feel are important.
I will be happy to help further.
I am engaged and soon to be married in 2 months.
I am very happy with my partner, we do not have any issues or had any issues.
I am also happy with life and work, and do not have financial issues.
From all the list you provided, the only one that may apply is that i might be pre-diabetic. I am working with an endicronologist to resolve that.
The first 3 years into the relationship, everything was great, but then i started feeling that my libido is becoming low and this kept worsening especially the last 2 months. My partner is my best friend and we talk about this so i am certain it has nothing to do with him or how i feel towards him, i just feel my body isnt reacting like how i want it to. I feel its easier to always tell myself that i am tired and thats the reason my libido is low, but to be honest, all is good so there is no reason for me to be tired all the time.
possibilities of hormonal problem or sugar problem should be ruled out
Thanks for information.
From your narration it seems that there is possibility of either hormonal problem or diabetes.
I need to know about your menstrual cycles. Are they regular? How many days menstruation lasts? Is there any change in last 6 months in duration of cycle?
You mentioned that you are working with endocrinologist for diabetes.
I think you should undergo following investigations.(If you have any of them upload the reports)
- Fasting blood sugar(FBS) and Post prandial blood sugar (PPBS) level
- Hb1ac(hemoglobin that gives idea about diabetes control in last 6 months)
- Serum FSH, LH and prolactin level
- Serum TSH, T3, T4 level.
You are feeling tiredness without reason.
This may be due to some nutritional deficiency.
- Go for Serum Vitamin B12 level and Vitamin D level also.
Revert back to me with reports so I can throw light on solution of your problem.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for low bp
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Suggest treatment for low testosterone
- Suggest treatment for low testosterone level
- What treatment is suggested for a low lying tonsil
- Treatment for low t
- Suggest treatment for low sperm count and erectile dysfunction
- Suggest treatment for low bone density
- Suggest treatment for low bp and fatigue
- Suggest treatment for low fever with productive cough treatment