Suggest treatment for low libido and erectile dysfunction in older men
I find now, not lack of desire, but a not so firm erection and what appears to be a lack of ejaculate.
may benefit from medications
Thanks for your query.
I understand your concerns. It appears to me that you are having age related erectile dysfunction. It is not uncommon. However, as 1 year back it was fine, some other factors need to be ruled out, like diabetes, heart disease, vascular disease, etc. Some hormonal tests can also be considered.
Treatment is most effective with meds like sildenafil or tadalafil. You can discuss with your urologist regarding same. Psychological issues also contribute, consciously or subconsciously. So, counseling sessions also help. Apart from these, stress reducing methods like yoga, meditation, exercises are helpful.
I am sure that with all of these, you will get past this.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest erectile dysfunction treatment when celais fails
- Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction and premacture ejaculation
- Erectile dysfunction in older men
- Suggest treatment for severe erectile dysfunction
- Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction
- Suggest treatment for low hemoglobin and erectile dysfunction
- Planning for a child suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction
- Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction and numb feeling of penis
- Suggest natural treatment for erectile dysfunction
- Suggest treatment for low sperm count and erectile dysfunction