Suggest treatment for low hemoglobin and high TSH levels
Medicines he is taking are:
1. Pulmonext 5
low hemoglobin and thyroid levels.
Thanks for asking.
I am Dr. Prakash HM and I will be answering your query.
Looking at the medical history and query, my opinion is as follows:
1. Looking at the amount of respiratory symptoms, the hemoglobin is too low. For this condition. Normal would be more than 13-14g%.
Get a complete hemogram along with reticulocyte count done to evaluate for cause and bone marrow response.
2. TSH is high indicating hypothyroidism. Discuss with your doctor regarding correction of thyroid hormone levels.
These two are at present important causes. Get yourself tested and treated.
Any further queries, happy to help again.
Dr. Prakash HM
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest suitable treatment for little elevated tsh levels
- Treatment for high hemoglobin levels
- High tsh level treatment
- Treatment for elevated tsh level
- Treatment for high tsh levels with yoga
- Suggest treatment for low hemoglobin and erectile dysfunction
- Suggest treatment for high tsh level
- Suggest treatment for low testosterone level and high tsh level
- What is the treatment for low hemoglobin levels during pregnancy
- Low hemoglobin and tsh level