Suggest treatment for low grade fever and nausea
Low Grade fever
Hello. I just read through your question. I'm sorry your son is not feeling well.
The first thing I think about with a story of prolonged low grade fever and discomfort of any kind is Mononucleosis. The other common diagnoses, like stomach virus, would have resolved by now.
It's a simple blood test to find out if this is the diagnosis. It's a worth a conversation with your doctor. There is no treatment for mono, but it is important to know if that is what he has.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the treatment for low grade fever in children
- Felling nausea with low grade fever
- Low grade fever headache nausea
- Treatment for low grade fever with flu symtoms
- Migraine nausea low grade fever
- Vomiting low grade fever thirst and hungry treatment
- Treatment and cure for low-grade fever
- Nausea tearful low grade fever
- Low grade fever with fatigue and nausea
- Transient nausea low grade fever
- What causes excessive screaming in a child?
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain and nausea
- What causes continous head bobbing of a 8 month old?
- Suggest treatment for dog bite and pain
- Suggest treatmemt for diaper rash
- What would be the effect of undiagnosed childhood voluntary chronic...
- Suggest treatment for loss of appetite and weight loss
- What causes imbalance in a child?
- Suggest treatment for insect bite in an infant
- Suggest treatment for long hair stuck in rectum