Suggest treatment for low grade fever and fatigue
I recommend you see a rheumatologist!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this fatigue and abnormal test results that you have reported. I have reviewed the information fully with the attached test slip. This information is suggestive of an allergic and/or autoimmune disease. I will like that you et evaluated first by a Rheumatologist who are specialised in this. If the Rheumatologist deems it necessary, you may be asked to see a hematologist as well for the abnormal blood tests.
In order of preference and priority is Rheumatologist and maybe a Hematologist.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thanks for using our services and do feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Low grade fever loss of appetite fatigue
- What is the treatment for low grade fever in children
- Low grade fever chills fatigue stomach pains
- Treatment for low grade fever with flu symtoms
- Vomiting low grade fever thirst and hungry treatment
- Low grade fever back pain fatigue
- Treatment and cure for low-grade fever
- Low grade fever with fatigue and nausea
- Low-grade fever aches fatigue
- Low grade fever stomach ache fatigue
- What causes enlarged heart?
- What causes spotting after having sex?
- Suggest side effects of Premarin
- Suggest treatment for recurrent urinary tract infection
- Can Wimpat,Keppra and Lamictal be taken when BP is high?
- When can orgasm be experienced after a total hystorectomy?
- Is tremination of pregnancy at after 26 weeks advisable?
- What causes swelling at the injection site?
- Suggest treatment for Angioma
- What causes chronic Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura?