Suggest treatment for low grade fever and fatigue

Posted on Tue, 28 Jul 2015 in Infections
Question: I have been feeling very unwell for months now. This seemingly started after an MRSA confirmed infection on my face. I have had both lupus and sjogrens specific antibody tests and both were negative. These are my most recent labs from this past week. I would like to get an idea of where to turn or what type of dr i need to see at this point. I am running low grade fevers and very tired.
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 9 minutes later
Brief Answer:
I recommend you see a rheumatologist!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

I am so sorry to hear about this fatigue and abnormal test results that you have reported. I have reviewed the information fully with the attached test slip. This information is suggestive of an allergic and/or autoimmune disease. I will like that you et evaluated first by a Rheumatologist who are specialised in this. If the Rheumatologist deems it necessary, you may be asked to see a hematologist as well for the abnormal blood tests.

In order of preference and priority is Rheumatologist and maybe a Hematologist.

I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thanks for using our services and do feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
Follow up: Dr. Ivo Ditah 7 minutes later
Ok, thank you very much for your time and help. I will call and schedule an appointment with s rheumatologist ASAP.
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 3 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You are welcome!

Detailed Answer:
I wish you well and let me know how it goes as you work on getting this addressed.

Best wishes and wish you a speedy recovery!
Dr. Ivo Ditah