Suggest treatment for low diastolic BP
De-escalate Blood pressure(BP) treatment
Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
Your diastolic BP is very low.
You need to de-escalate the antihypertensive treatment under supervision of your local physician.
If the diastolic BP remains still low the you need get an ECHO study of your heart to see if everything is okay because at times Aortic valve or mitral valves may be incompetent to cause such readings.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
It seems your blood pressure control drugs are too much for you.
Better de-escalate them in supervision of a local clinician.
Structural causes are unlikely so soon if you recent ECHO was fine.
I hope you are not having any fever or other signs of infection.
Your local clinician will rule out that with physical clinical examination.
I hope the advise will be helpful for you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest natural treatment for high bp
- Low bp treatment
- Suggest treatment for schizophreniadrug induced parkinson and low bp
- Suggest treatment for low bp
- Suggest the bp levels low bp
- Suggest treatment for high bp
- Treatment and cure for low bp
- Treatment for elevated diastolic bp
- Low bp treatment for unani
- Suggest treatment for low bp and fatigue