Suggest treatment for low blood sugar level
i am 27 year old male and due to heavy work load at my job I am often feeling too much dizziness and i had a local check and it showa 70/90 blood pressure.
could you please how to neutralize my bp and stay healthy.
Is there any medicine prescribed ??
If this episode of low blood pressure and dizziness was for the first time,then it could be due to heavy work resulting in dehydration which ultimately leads to low levels of sodium and potassium or lack of food for a prolonged time might have resulted in low blood sugar levels and this ultimately led to low blood pressure.
Treatment in such a case requires adequate replenishment of fluids with electrolytes,fruit juices,coconut water etc.
In case you are repeatedly getting bouts of low blood pressure,then you need to be investigated thoroughly as many conditions like hypothyroidism,anemia,heart problems etc can cause low blood pressure.
For proper health you need to do following...
Do regular aerobic exercises for 45 minutes a day
Quit smoking if any.
Drink moderate amount of alcohol.
Avoid deep fried and greasy foods,junk foods,colas etc.
Take more of fresh fruits,green vegetables and nuts.
Consume chicken and fish and avoid red meat.
Drink plenty of water.
There is no medicine required for it.
I hope it helps,however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Low blood sugar levels88
- Low blood sugar level 57
- Fatal low blood sugar level
- Extremely low blood sugar levels
- Low blood sugar levels high potassium levels
- Treatment for a diabetic 2 with low blood sugar person
- Lymphoma low blood sugar levels
- Treatment and cure for Low blood sugar
- Low blood sugar levels and palettes
- Metacam and low blood sugar levels
- Sudden weight gain, lower back pain. Need help
- Pressure inside ear and pain. Have herniated disk. MRI and ultrasound...
- Elevated levels of ALT and protein in urine. Should I be concerned about...
- Infant has large belly button. Is there a hernia belt appropriate for...
- Do I have type 1 or type 2 diabetes? Done C-peptide test. Want to know...
- Dark circles below eyes. Have seven hours sleep. What measures can be...
- Taking immunosuppressants for Crohn's disease. Runny nose, congestion,...
- What can get rid of bad nose smell?
- Child has fever, dizziness, red cheeks, bug bite on cheek, no head or...
- Sneezing during variance in weather in Pune. Can you please help?