Suggest treatment for loss of memory, persistent sweating and stress disorder

Dr. Shehzad Topiwala

Endocrinologist

Posted on Tue, 27 Oct 2015 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Question: I just found out that I have hark no coritsol and only 10 DHEA-sulfate and lost memory, not dementia or alzimers and sweating 5 yrs and can't sleep , now heart and on oxygen now. I'm deaf born that way and misdignosed long time. Feel like I'm dying. Stresss is killing me. Antidepressants since they thought since I was 26. Then after over 10 yrs I told them to take me off all meds it turned out my thyroid. They messed with that till I figured the dose myself now I'm overactive. Not one dr listens. Hormone dr just walks out frustrated. I can't even talk to anyone. Now I can honestly say is this worth it to keep fighting for my life. I read on this. It's scary. What if I have tumor or cancer. Who will listen? Just cuz I'm deaf I'm dumb. No help from no one. Now I'm feel forced to get lawyer.
Answered by Dr. Shehzad Topiwala 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Hormones

Detailed Answer:
Sorry to learn about your symptoms.

Let us first be certain of your cortisol status. The best way to screen for the possibility of low levels is to check

Serum Cortisol at 8 am

At the same time the blood sample should be checked for the following too:

CBC
CMP
TSH
Free T4
Plasma Free Metanephrines
HbA1c

This will be a good start. If there is anything abnormal on any of these, your doctor will investigate further.
Follow up: Dr. Shehzad Topiwala 3 hours later
No one will listen to me. My hormone dr just kick me out and won't listen. I can get them to check it. Now I've had headaches for two weeks straight. I put my self in 29 mg if the coristol medication. I only have 10 DHEA-sulfate. I sweated for 5 yrs. I don't have no uterus at all. They took everything and my post menopause is good on my tests. I haven't seen slept since I sweated. 5 yrs. I feel like I'm dying. Can I die?? How do I get someone to care enough? I'm deaf and easy to fool with Drs. Now my thyroid is back. I've been so misdignosed so bad. Any suggestions. Now I'm in home health care and have a pca. I'm tired of living this way. I was never high manic before. With the low DHEA-sulfate u can be born with that right??
Answered by Dr. Shehzad Topiwala 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Follow up

Detailed Answer:
DHEAS decreases with age, so do not worry about that at all.

Get the lab tests I suggested above done and see a doctor who will examine you thoroughly in-person
Follow up: Dr. Shehzad Topiwala 15 hours later
Is there a good dr in Las Vegas that will just check me out once and for all. I can't get the help I need cuz I'm am deaf. Born that way. I need help bad. Pls. R u here in Las Vegas or know a good hormone or regular dr. My DHEA-sulfate is at 10. Never had medication after my overies and eggs removed and did have that fine in 1986. I have blood work and my coristol just started and dr never even monitored me. He just said take 30mg and go home. I ended up in ER vomiting and sweating worse. I've been sweating 5 yrs now and haven't slept for that long. Being deaf adds to more stress. Can someone just help. Can u? R u here in Vegas. Thank u for your input but I really need the help now.
Answered by Dr. Shehzad Topiwala 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Second follow up

Detailed Answer:
I am not in Vegas.

Try these:

Dr. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX Tomasic, MD
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx 00000-00000
xxxxxx
Phone: (000)0000-000
Fax: (0000)000-0000

Dr. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX xxxx, xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
00000 W. XXXXXXX xxx.
xxxxxxx 00000
xxxxx
Phone: (0000)0000-0000

Dr. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX xxxxx, xxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
4475 xxxxxxxxxx Ave
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, NV 89119

Dr. XXXXXXX xxxxxxxxxxxx, MD
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
6900 xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx xxx 89086
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: (000)000-0000
Fax: (000)000000
Website: http://www.yyyyyyyyyy.com