Suggest treatment for loss of memory and exhaustion
Thanks for being on healthcaremagic.com.
I am Dr.Ajay Panwar,a neurologist,here to answer your query.
Common symptoms of heat exhaustion are-
Confusion,Dizziness,fainting,headache,fatigue,palpitations,loose stools,vomiting,muscle pain.
Memory loss can be present sometimes as a part of delirious state.It is acute in onset and may be of fluctuating pattern.
Hope that I have answered your query.If you have some further question,I shall be glad to answer else please close the thread,rate it and write a review as your rating will be of help to me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for pigmentation loss
- Is there a treatment for memory loss problems
- What treatment is there for loss of memory
- Having loss of memory suggestions and treatment
- Suggest treatment for loss of semen
- Suggest treatment is improve memory
- Mri scan shows memory loss suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for hair loss
- Nimhans treatment for memory loss
- Treatment and cure for memory loss
- Suggest treatment for neuralgia on right side of face
- Suggest treatment for pain in head along with knee pain and locking
- Suggest treatment for numbness in arms and legs
- What causes left-sided twitching on face and eye?
- What causes shaky hands and head?
- Suggest treatment to regenerate the femoral nerve damaged by a haemorrage
- What causes chronic sense of fullness in head and tenderness of scalp?
- What causes sore and stiff neck along with blurry vision?
- What causes difficulty in speech along with high BP?
- Suggest treatment for symptoms of burning feet syndrome