Suggest treatment for loose stools in an infant
Baby is passing watery stool but taking feeding regularly every 2 hours.
All expression are normal. Passing urine frequently. Sleeping is also normal.
She passed around 7-8 watery stool from morning.
It is a normal thing
Welcome to HCM.
I have read your question in detail and i know that you are very concerned about your child but don't worry about it.
A baby of 1 month may pass stools 5 to 6 times a day or may pass stool once in 5 days, both these things are normal.
If a child is passing urine 6 times in a day, then he is getting adequate feed and there is no dehydration.
In my opinion, you should take enterogermina ampule (claustridium bacilli) once a day for 3 days to increase gut immunity.
If child is feeding well, passing urine normally, sleeping well and its active, then you don't have to worry about this.
I hope that this will help you.
Wishing your child good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for runny stools
- Suggest treatment for loose stools and vomiting
- Suggest treatment for loose stools and vomiting in a toddler
- Suggest treatment for klebsiella in stool
- Blood in stool suggest the treatment
- Having mucus in stool suggest the treatment
- Treatment and cure for chronic loose stools
- Treatment and cure for Loose stool
- Treatment for loose stools and hot flushes
- Suggest treatment for stool dumping