Suggest treatment for loose stool in a child
pus cells 15-20
mucus flakes ++
Consistency semi solid
Vegetables cells NIL
Please suggest your best opinion in these matter , so that my ward health can gets better.
Antibiotics are required.
Welcome to Healthcaremagic.
Hi, I am Dr Anshul Varshney , I have read your query in detail , I understand your concern.
Your child has intestinal infection, that is evident with his symptoms as well as his stool report.
In such case, i treat my patients with combination antibiotics like Ofloxacin and Ornidazole and if adequate response is not obtained in time, i switch to antibiotic injections like Amikacin.
Rest lactogen free formula to be used.
Probiotics like Bifilac are also very useful.
Please share my opinion with your doctor.
This is my personal opinion based on details available here. If you still have any other query, you may please ask me.
Dr Anshul Varshney , MD
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for loose stools and vomiting
- Child has loose stools done stool test valuable suggestions
- Completed hepatitis c treatment having pale loose stools suggestions
- Suggest treatment for loose stools and vomiting in a toddler
- Treatment for internal fever headache and loose stool
- Jelly in loose stools child
- Treatment and cure for chronic loose stools
- Loose stool gastric problem home or ayurvedic treatment
- Treatment and cure for Loose stool
- Treatment for loose stools and hot flushes
- What is the window period for HIV test post exposure?
- Suggest treatment for allergic reaction to Azithral in a child
- Does Bayer Aspirin cause burping?
- What causes clear discharge and strong smelling urine?
- What causes chest pain with normal ECG report?
- Suggest treatment for nausea, stomach pain and loss of appetite
- What causes leg pain in sleep?
- Suggest treatment for hepatitis C in a heart patient
- Suggest treatment for acute bronchitis
- What causes sore neck and heavy head post head oil massage?