Suggest treatment for loose motion and presence of blood in stool
You should be treated.
You should clarify whether blood is coming along with loose stool.If so,it could be Dysentery. It is due to contaminated food or water.I prescribe Antibiotic Levofloxacin 250mg twice daily,a Pre and probiotic capsule twice daily to my patients with similar complaints.
If only blood is coming without loose stool,then you should be examined clinically and investigated.
Most common cause is Haemorrhoids. You have to rule out any polyps in the colon by COLONOSCOPY.
Please consult a Gastroenterologist and proceed accordingly .
Hope I answered your query.If you have any questions, I will clarify further.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Chronic loose motion with blood in stool
- Loose motion treatment
- Suggest treatment to stop loose motions after a feed
- Suggest treatment for loose motion
- Suggest treatment for vomitting and loose motions with fever
- Blood in stool when loose motion
- What treatment do you suggest for loose motions
- Suggest treatment for stomach pain and loose motions
- Blood in stool loose motion
- What do you suggest for loose motion with blood
- Having watery mucus in stools. Taking probiotic for gas and bloating....
- Had enlarged lymph node on thigh. Reason for pain in middle back and...
- Hernia surgery done. Having pain in leg while walking. How long will it...
- Itching, burning sensation and pain in anal area. Related to stomach...
- Got hit on head. Big lump appeared. No dizziness or memory loss. Worried...
- Feeling nauseous and abdominal pain after gall bladder removal. What...
- Having cough and sore throat. Can I consume herbalife f1 shake, tea and...
- Diarrhea and weight loss after operation. Not cured by medicine. How to...
- Having chest pain. Taking pan-d. ECG normal. What is causing this and cure?
- Had stent put in leg. Having discomfort in calf, pain and swelling in...