Suggest treatment for liver fibrosis
Stage I compensated cirrhosis noted....
I understand your concerns, and I can say as following:
The liver fibrosis found in your liver is indicative for stage 1 of cirrhosis, stage 4 is indicative of fibrosis level, and we call it compensated cirrhosis. At this point, I'd like to know if you have done any test to rule out if any viral infection (B, C, D) is present to justify this type of liver cirrhosis.
Next, I'd like to know if you consume alcohol on regular basis? Any medication taken regularly?
For the moment, I can only advise to:
- avoid alcohol
- avoid foods high in calories/oily/fried, etc.
- be more physically active
- if virus is present, it should be treated adequately.
Hope it was of help! Let me know if I can be of further help!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Diagnosis of liver fibrosis
- Liver fibrosis clinical trials
- Liver fibrosis grading
- Treatment and cure for serious liver fibrosis
- Liver fibrosis prognosis
- Symptoms of serious liver fibrosis
- Treatment and cure for liver fibrosis
- Liver fibrosis causes
- Diagnosis of serious liver fibrosis
- Serious liver fibrosis causes
- Have Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome due to mild lupus. Have...
- Had sinus infection and prescribed with amox clav. Recommended to have...
- Using anti wrinkle cream with Retinol. Lips peeling and crackling....
- What causes feeling of foul taste coming from stomach when i burp?
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain and vomiting post hip surgery
- Is it normal to have spillage from fistulectomy wound?
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain
- What causes dark stools and itchy anus?
- What causes burning in the upper part of throat?
- What does elevated CA level indicate?