Suggest treatment for liver cirrhosis

Question
I have psoriais of the liver(is what I'm told), Dr. XXXXXXX Young.
I have been dealing with this since May and on 6/27 they drains 10 bottle on 7/24 5 bottles..i''ve had it. Dr. young has never seen me.
Posted Wed, 13 Aug 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
provide address. Get on liver transplant list

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for asking
You mean cirrhosis of liver. It Is Excessive Fibrosis Or liver and causes ascites the bottle you are taking about are ascitic tap and is a standard procedure to help the severe ascites.management depends on the cause.focussing to prevent hepatic encephalopathy ( mental changes) . Please get to a near by hepatobiliary facility. Provide me the address and I will provide some options.also get on a liber transplant list rest every management is symptomatic.liber transplant is the key.
I hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and don't forget to close the discussion please.
May the odds be ever in your favour.
Regards XXXXXXX