Suggest treatment for liver cirrhosis caused by alcoholism
No cure ,only liver transplant
Hello ! Thank you for posting your question here and welcome back .
Unfortunately there is no treatment that will cure definitely Cirrosis , the only option is liver transplant . Cirrosis is an end stage condition where the liver is damaged and we can not do nothing to cure the liver.
Meanwhile she waits for the transplant she should do the treatment ;against the symptoms, to slow the profession of the dissease and complication of this dissease.
A gastroenterologist doctor should take care for all the treatment according to the symptoms she has and discuss for a possible transplant.
Hope I have answered your question.
Let me know if you have any further clarifications I will be happy to help.
Take Care !
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes of liver cirrhosis in children
- Treatment and cure for C liver cirrhosis
- Cellulitis causes liver cirrhosis
- C liver cirrhosis causes
- Non-alcoholic liver cirrhosis treatment
- Liver cirrhosis treatment udiliv
- What is the good treatment for liver cirrhosis
- Multinodular liver cirrhosis cause
- Rubbing alcohol causes liver cirrhosis
- Natural treatments for liver cirrhosis
- Suggest treatment for vertigo
- Suggest treatment for severe whiplash along with upper back and shoulder...
- Suggest treatment for constipation and severe pressure in the lower abdomen
- Suggest treatment for bilateral hip pain and osteoporosis
- What is dysphagia?
- Suggest treatment for dry and flaky skin on face along with pimples
- Can Magnesium and Psyllium be taken for constipation daily?
- What causes red blisters at the corner of the mouth?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the rib cage post injury
- Suggest alternative treatment for high cholesterol levels