Suggest treatment for lip tremors

Posted on Mon, 14 Dec 2015 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Question: What is the cause and a treatment for involuntary lower lip quivering ?
Answered by Dr. Ronald Schubert 13 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Lip tremors

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for contacting HCM with your health care concerns

You have been suffering from a lower lip quivering. This is usually due to anxiety or muscle tremor. They would both be treated with anti-anxiety medications like alprazolam or diazepam. The quivering is not dangerous it is only a symptom of being over stressed. In add to medication getting plenty of sleep, 8-10 hours per day, regular exercise, meditation and well balanced diet. With overall improvement in your health and sleeping patterns the quivering will improve

I hope I answered your question. If you have any additional questions please contact us again.
Dr. Ronald Schubert