Suggest treatment for lichen sclerosus
It is not contagious, it has no specific cause
Thanks for being at HealthcareMagic
Lichen sclerosus is not contagious. It can occur in men as well as women without any specific cause.
It is a chronic disease of unknown etiology.
Certain factors which are implicated in causing it are autoimmune, hormonal factors, any chronic infection or vaginitis and trauma.
These are seen to be associated with lichen sclerosus in some individuals.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lichen sclerosus homeo treatment
- Is retin a used in the treatment of lichen sclerosus?
- Lichen sclerosus treatment tattoo
- Lichen sclerosus treatment in ayurveda
- Lichen sclerosus treatment wiki
- Is temovate used in the treatment of lichen sclerosus?
- Turmeric for the treatment of lichen sclerosus
- Lichen sclerosus ayurvedic treatment
- Anyone had laser treatment for lichen sclerosus
- Suggest medication for lichen sclerosus
- What are the symptoms of scabies?
- Suggest treatment for superficial folliculitis on inner thigh
- Suggest treatment for graying of hair and hair loss
- What causes red colored lesion on the hips?
- Suggest treatment for dry lips
- Suggest treatment for recurrent acne
- Suggest treatment for itching in the armpits
- What causes tiny skin tags in neck area?
- How to get rid of body lice?
- Suggest treatment for itching on neck, hands and legs