Suggest treatment for lichen sclerosus
I have been in noreisterone for 1 year due to heavy periods and have tried XXXXXXX pill die to not being able to take normal pill as have heart condition and advised against by GP and Cardiologist.
So i havent had a period for this time taking 1 5mg table 3X day since October 31st 2014, but recently in August 2015 i had 1 day if light pink/red of bleeding with little clot in urine and a little one when i wiped, since than have had other episodes where it may be light brown/yellow gooey/stringy discharge and it may only be when i wipe one side.
There is no blood in urine and no dishcharge until i urinate but urine is clear just sometimes more green/yellow than usual.Also was wondering wether this discharge is related to taking noreisterone and is it old period blood due to not having one in so long. As i dont think itd enough to be spotting as it isnt on pad only when wipe as know that can be a side effect, not and never have been sexually active.
I also suffer with lichen sclerosis and havent had my medication for months due to not having an appointment, but during around the time that i first noticed blood whilst on noreisterone I had a severe flare up of abcesses and splits and cuts and sores and needed two lots of anti biotics and steroid cream to help decrease, inbetween when one course of antibiotics had stopped I had yet another day with a little bit of blood/brown and it was only once throughout the whole day....
So could this discharge be down to the infection I substained and could you definitavely tell me if the discharge i am experienceing every month one, twice or three times in a month is down to old period blood or due to infection i had in august maybe making noreisterone uneffective as still not 100% and still having issues with recent flare ups that arent as bad, but i still suffer.
This is periods
I understand your concerns about bleeding.
Some antibiotics are known to cause decrease in norethisterone effect. Antibiotics you took have decreased effectiveness of norethisterone and hence what you experienced is your periods bleeding. This is fresh periods.
Let me know if you need anymore help.
blood with endometrium
It is difficult to say old or new. It is blood mixed with some part of endometrium ( uterine lining) that is normally shed during periods.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lichen sclerosus homeo treatment
- Is retin a used in the treatment of lichen sclerosus?
- Lichen sclerosus treatment tattoo
- Lichen sclerosus treatment in ayurveda
- Lichen sclerosus treatment wiki
- Is temovate used in the treatment of lichen sclerosus?
- Turmeric for the treatment of lichen sclerosus
- Lichen sclerosus ayurvedic treatment
- Anyone had laser treatment for lichen sclerosus
- Suggest medication for lichen sclerosus
- Suggest treatment for endometriosis
- Suggest treatment for extremely painful back and pelvis due to adenomyosis
- What causes postmenopausal bleeding, severe elbow pain and ankle swelling?
- Do Duphaston and Siphene help in getting conceived?
- What causes swollen painful pubic area post full hysterectomy?
- What causes bleeding ears and pain under lower left rib cage?
- What causes lesion on labia minora with negative STD panel test?
- Does I pill taken two years ago cause irregular periods?
- Is NuvaRing an effective reversible method of birth control?
- What causes itching around labia after menstruation?